- I build these pickups to order with a 6 week turnaround after receipt of full payment.
- Items listed in stock means I have the parts to build them.
- To order please purchase via the website cart and within 6 weeks I will post out your pickups.
- I will contact you within 3 business days to confirm the build specs.
- Tone cannot be rushed my friends and I won’t rush to cater for the hasty.
- Please contact me prior to purchase for an accurate ETA.
My Classic series bridge has a big clear bright tone with a tight bottom end and it breaks up nice with some drive. For this pickup I took the standard 50s flat pole design with alnico 3 magnets and have wound it using plain enamel wire. Think of an overwound Nocaster with the perks of alnico 3 magnets and vintage wire without the ice pick. You can get a nice clean traditional tone as well as a great biting drive, this pickup is very popular for it’s versatility.
- Available in right and lefthanded
- Alnico 3 .195 inch magnets ’50s no stagger
- 42 AWG dark plain enamel wire
- Wound to 9k with custom winds available
- Cloth pull back vintage style wire
- Black string wrap as standard (Please specify at checkout for white)
- Copper plated steel baseplate
- Stainless screws and rubber mounts
- Wax potted to prevent feedback
I sell calibrated Tele sets for $209
The Classic and CBS Bridge pickups in action with Gord Smithers