- I build these loaded guards to order with a 6 week turnaround after receipt of full payment.
- Items listed in stock means I have the parts to build them.
- To order please purchase via the website cart and within 6 weeks I will post out your order.
- I will contact you within 3 business days to confirm the build specs.
- Tone cannot be rushed my friends and I won’t rush to cater for the hasty.
- Please contact me prior to purchase for an accurate ETA.
Loaded Strat guards featuring my popular “Fullerton” pickups and my pre-wired cloth harnesses. Available in a wide range of colours and several pickguard styles including 11 hole USA, 8 hole ’57 and 11 hole ’62. Please contact prior to purchase for pickguard options. I have access to the full range of Allparts guards and knobs and pricing is for standard guards only, please contact for pricing on Pearloid and Tortoise guards.
- Oaks 3 or 5-way USA spec switch
- CTS 250k vintage spec dish back pots
- Sprague .047uf orange drop capacitor
- Switchcraft jack
- Vintage style cloth wire.
These pickups are modeled off the Fullerton era reissue Strat pickups found in USA reissues and also early JV Stratocasters. I wind these the same as the original ’82 USA versions with 42 AWG plain enamel wire on red and white bobbins. These pickups produce a bright clean vintage ’60s – ’70s tone clean and break up nice with a bit of drive.
- Alnico 5 staggered magnets
- Plain enamel 42AWG wire
- Non reverse wound middle pickup (Please contact to order RWRP middle)
- Red fiber bobbins with white tops
- 5.85k for all 3 pickups
- Vintage cloth leads
- Wax potted to prevent feedback
Sound clips of the Fullertons in action courtesy of Brisbane Guitarist Nathan Moore.
Bridge Spank Drive
Pickups Clean – Starting at Bridge progressing through positions with a non reverse middle pickup
Pickups Dirty – Starting at Neck progressing through positions with a non reverse middle pickup