- I build these pickups to order with a 4 week turnaround after receipt of full payment.
- Items listed in stock means I have the parts to build them.
- To order please purchase via the website cart and within 4 weeks I will post out your pickups.
- I will contact you within 3 business days to confirm the build specs.
- Tone cannot be rushed my friends and I won’t rush to cater for the hasty.
- Please contact me prior to purchase for an accurate ETA.
These pickups are modeled off the Fullerton era reissue Strat pickups found in USA reissues and also early JV Stratocasters. I wind these the same as the original ’82 USA versions with 42 AWG plain enamel wire on red and white bobbins. These pickups produce a bright clean vintage ’60s – ’70s tone clean and break up nice with a bit of drive.
- Available in right and lefthanded
- Alnico 5 staggered magnets
- Plain enamel 42AWG wire
- Non reverse wound middle pickup (Please contact to order RWRP middle)
- Red fiber bobbins with white tops
- 5.85k for all 3 pickups
- Black and white vintage cloth leads
- A choice of black, white or aged white covers (Please specify)
- Choice of beveled or round head stainless screws (Please specify)
- Wax potted to prevent feedback
$295 per set of 3
Sound clips of the Fullertons in action courtesy of Brisbane Guitarist Nathan Moore.
Bridge Spank Drive
Pickups Clean – Starting at Bridge progressing through positions with a non reverse middle pickup
Pickups Dirty – Starting at Neck progressing through positions with a non reverse middle pickup