I build these pickups to order with an approximate 6 week turnaround after receipt of full payment. Please contact me prior to purchase for an accurate ETA.
These pickups are built along the original vintage Fender specs. I offer these pickups in either ’50s spec Formvar wire or ’60s spec Plain enamel. They are flat poled and can be used in the Mustang/Musicmaster family of guitars and basses including the vintage and modern Broncos. I wind the bridge units standard clockwise south up and the necks RWRP for hum cancelling with the bridge.
- Available in right and lefthanded
- Alnico 5 .187 inch magnets (Flat tops)
- 42AWG wire in Plain enamel or Formvar
- Black or Grey bottom CBS style fiber bobbins
- 5.85k – 6.15k standard (Custom winds available)
- Cloth leads
- Choice or solid no hole black or white covers (Please specify)
- Wax potted to prevent feedback
Sound clips available soon.