- I build these loaded guards to order with a 6 week turnaround after receipt of full payment.
- Items listed in stock means I have the parts to build them.
- To order please purchase via the website cart and within 6 weeks I will post out your order.
- I will contact you within 3 business days to confirm the build specs.
- Tone cannot be rushed my friends and I won’t rush to cater for the hasty.
- Please contact me prior to purchase for an accurate ETA.
Mint 3-ply loaded guards with aged white appointments. These are available in 11 hole USA spacing and USA ’62 style with no truss rod notch, please leave note at checkout for pickguard type.
Leddin pickup models available for this pricing, please leave a note for required model at checkout.
- Roodoo (Hendrix style)
- Vintage Formvar (SRV style)
- CBS (Late ’60s specs)
- Overwound ’60s (Scooped mids)
Please contact for pricing on other Leddin pickup models
For more details on these pickup models please visit the handwound pickups page.
Pickguard specs featuring all new USA spec parts and hand soldered by myself with cloth wire,
- Allparts pickguard in 11 hole USA or ’62 style no truss rod notch (Leave note at checkout)
- Fender USA aged white knobs
- Oaks Grigsby 5-way switch with bridge pickup wired into middle pickup tone circuit
- 250k CTS vintage spec dish back audio pots
- Orange drop 0.047uf tone capacitor (.022 and .1uf available leave note at checkout)
- Switchcraft 1/4 inch mono jack included
- Stainless pickup and switch screws (Pickguard screws not included)
- Vintage style cloth wire all round
- 18 cm long jack wires
- 25 cm long trem claw wire
The picture is an example of an 11 hole ’62 USA spec guard loaded with my “Overwound ’60s” pickups.