- I build these pickups to order with a 4 week turnaround after receipt of full payment.
- Items listed in stock means I have the parts to build them.
- To order please purchase via the website cart and within 4 weeks I will post out your pickups.
- I will contact you within 3 business days to confirm the build specs.
- Tone cannot be rushed my friends and I won’t rush to cater for the hasty.
- Please contact me prior to purchase for an accurate ETA.
I wind these neck pickups to vintage ’50s specs using 43 AWG Formvar wire and alnico 3 magnets. The result is a sweet warm vintage tone and a perfect match for my ’50s Formvar Bridge units.
- Available in right and lefthanded
- Alnico 3 magnets
- Period correct 43 AWG Heavy Formvar wire
- Wound to 7.65k with custom winds available
- Cloth pull back vintage style wire
- Choice of bare nickel, chrome or nickel cover (Please specify)
- Choice of pickguard or body mount screws (Please specify)
- Rubber mounts
- Wax potted to prevent feedback
Gold covered units for $115 Each (Please contact me to place and order)
I sell calibrated Tele sets for $209 on the Tele pickup sets page.
Sound clips courtesy of Steve Mansfield of Vancouver using a custom built Leddin relic Tele. Recorded live off the floor through a Fender Blues Junior.
Formvar Neck clean
Formvar Neck warm blues
Formvar Bridge and Neck