I build these pickups to order with an approximate 6 week turnaround after receipt of full payment. Please contact me prior to purchase for an accurate ETA.
These pickups are built along the original vintage ’50s Fender specs with 42 AWG Formvar wire. This set has more warmth than the CBS spec set. They are flat poled and can be used in the Mustang/Duo-sonic family of guitars. I wind the bridge units standard clockwise south up and the necks RWRP for hum cancelling with the bridge.
- Available in right and lefthanded
- Alnico 5 .187 inch magnets (Flat tops)
- 42AWG Formvar wire
- Black fiber bobbins
- 6k neck and 6.15k bridge (Custom winds available)
- Cloth leads
- Choice or solid no hole black or white covers (Please specify)
- Wax potted to prevent feedback
Sound clips available soon.