I build these pickups to order with an approximate 6 week turnaround after receipt of full payment. Please contact me prior to purchase for an accurate ETA.
These pickups are built along the original vintage ’60s CBS Fender specs with 42 AWG Plain enamel wire. This set has more clarity and sparkle than the ’50s spec set. They are flat poled and can be used in the Mustang/Duo-sonic family of guitars. I wind the bridge units standard clockwise south up and the necks RWRP for hum cancelling with the bridge.
- Available in right and lefthanded
- Alnico 5 .187 inch magnets (Flat tops)
- 42AWG wire in Plain enamel
- Grey bottom CBS style fiber bobbins
- 5.85k neck and 6k bridge (Custom winds available)
- Cloth leads
- Choice or solid no hole black or white covers (Please specify)
- Wax potted to prevent feedback
Sound clips available soon.