I build these harnesses to order for an ETA please contact me via the enquiry button.
A pre-wired ready to drop in 5-way Strat harness with a blender circuit to blend in either the neck or bridge pickups. These come with the jack and ground claw wires installed, all you need to do is trim and solder them up. I use a 0.047uf tone cap as standard please specify at checkout if you need a 0.022uf or 0.01uf, I don’t stock any other values. If you need a harness built with longer thread pots or other value than 250k please send an order via the enquiry button.
How it works – The harness has a master volume and tone pot with a No Load bottom in the bottom acting as a blender. When the blender pot is fully clockwise it is in the No Load position but turning it counter clockwise will activate the blend for either the neck or bridge pickup depending on the switch position.
Blender functions during switch positions with Pos 1 being all the way back in the bridge pickup position,
- Pos 1 – The Neck pickup blending with the Bridge
- Pos 2 – The Neck blending with both the Bridge and Middle
- Pos 3 – Straight middle pickup on its own
- P0s 4 – The Bridge pickup blending with both the Neck and Middle
- Pos 5 – The Bridge blending with the Neck pickup
- 2 x CTS 250k split shaft audio pots with vintage 30% taper for a master volume and tone operation. These pots are the short thread type and are designed to be mounted on a pickguard or control plate only and will not work for rear cavity guitars.
- 1 x CTS 250k No Load blender pot with extra locking nut to match the thread height of the other pots.
- 1 x 0.047uf Sprague Orange drop tone capacitor (Please specify if you need a 0.022uf)
- Oaks 5-Way Fender spec lever switch
- Vintage cloth pull back wire
- Choice of beveled or round head switch screws (Please specify)
- Switchcraft 1/4 inch mono jack
The pickguard is not included and is for display purposes only to show how cool your Strat will look!