I build these harnesses to order for an ETA please contact me via the enquiry button.
A pre-wired ready to drop in 5-way Strat harness built to original vintage specs with cloth pull back wire. These come with the jack and ground claw wires installed, all you need to do is trim and solder them up. Featuring a Russian Mil spec .033uf PIO (Paper in oil) tone cap as standard, this is a good mid range value that wont mud up on the full tone position. Please specify at checkout if you need a 0.047uf or .1uf, I do not stock any other values. I wire the bridge pickup in with the middle pickup tone circuit please specify if you want it out.
- 3 x CTS 250k split shaft dish back audio pots with vintage 30% taper. These pots are the short thread type and are designed to be mounted on a pickguard or control plate only and will not work for rear cavity guitars.
- 1 x Russian Mil spec .033uf PIO tone capacitor (Please specify if you need a 0.047uf or .1uf)
- Oaks Grigsby 5-Way Fender spec lever switch
- Vintage cloth pull back wire
- Choice or bridge pickup in tone circuit or out (Please specify)
- Choice of beveled or round head switch screws (Please specify)
- Switchcraft 1/4 inch mono jack
The pickguard is not included and is for display purposes only to show how cool your Strat will look!